Thursday, August 11, 2011

My 20th Birthday Party - The dinner - Part 2.1

I know you people have waited decades for the second album to be out. And fyi, the pictures from all the "Part2s" are from my camera! So it's ALOTOFPICTURES so, pardon me.

And anyway it's here!! Like finally!! Haha. :) It is almost exactly one month since my birthday, I know. But like what all the lazy bloggers love to say, 'better late than never'! 
If you haven't seen part one, click here.


So, let's get going with the pictures!!


I love Italian food! So we girls had our dinner at La Nonna @ Holland Village (courtesy of Vivian and his boyfriend) before the partying kicks in. That's German Riesling wine we were drinking. Great wine that Winnie chose for us. Fruity and refreshing! 

La Nonna was really sweet, the chef prepared this solely for me (complimentary of course).
Aww. This wasn't even on the menu!! But thanks to Vivian, she secretly creeped to the kitchen to ask if they serve cakes. :)






Omg, we look so chio from this angle. :D

My previous picture with Winnie was blurred, hence the different lighting. :(





:)

My 20th Birthday Party - Party Crazy Zirca - Part 2.2, is already drafted out. Scheduled to be posted in the evening! So, do check back!! 


Check the [Omg I like], and the [+1] box if you want to see more! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment