Friday, August 5, 2011

Advertorial - Sublime Culture

I'm bringing this blogshop to you dolls today!
Online shopping is such a trend, sticking to just 1 blogshop is simply not good enough.

So, check SublimeCulture out!

(Very suggestive banner they've got there)

Their items are instocks and at an affordable price so, 
no fuss about waiting decades for your merchandise to reach you.
So here are some picks from SublimeCulture that I would recommend!


S$24.50

The length of this jumper will give an illusion of a taller height, and the jersey-cotton material is a bonus to the warm summer weather! What I really appreciate in this jumper is the versatility it can bring from working in the office to chilling in the clubs. Also, the purple colour is a cool spin from the conventional blue and black!


S$23.00

The colour of this dress reminds me much of a peacock, super sexy. The low v-cut at the back with the swingy skirt hem is so girly-flirty. It ends at a nice length mid-thigh which is flattering to most body-type. And I love how to model/stylist pair this dress with ankle-high boots (which is what I often do). Nice!


S$23.50

Tell me, can anyone get over Togas? I definitely can't. I find togas effortless, yet extremely chic. They only carry the dark colour for this piece. I wouldn't say that it's too appropriate for the day (unless you gna be indoors in a fancy restaurant the whole time, otherwise please wear fun colours). 


Oh by the way, they are having this exclusive promo hosted on their Facebook Fanpage,
so give them a 'like' and take a look!


Quote 'JocelynKau' in every purchase to get free normal postage.
Enjoy shopping!




(Check out the very pretty banner that I did for them!)
on the left panal

No comments:

Post a Comment