Friday, October 31, 2008

My apologies..

Sorry to all darlings out there!!!..


I am too heavily involve with school, meetings, and sleep the full 8 hours regime till I have totally zer0 time for blogging! Urgh!!


Despite adopting sleeping as my latest pastime, and wasting awake-ness time. I find myself getting healthier. Hey, sleep is everything alright!? My skin's been good despite the additional stress from school. Mood is good. School work and deadlines aren't suffocating me, yet. So, life's been great! Anyway, it has always been great. Laughs!


Furthermore,
I am steadily making more friends from my CDS class. Meeting new people and making new friends isn't always the most pleasurable thing to do. But, peeps from my class are generally friendly, which make breaking the ice not yet another painful chore.


Since there's some time left before getting back to my work, I shall share my CDS tutor's work here. He is Daren Lauchengco. And from his gallery, you can tell, he has been through alot. Expressive, bold, and emotional works, I would say.


Hope y'all enjoy his gallery as much as I do!
Hail the arrival of weekends!! =)



Daren Lauchengco's Gallery


Sweet peace to all~

No comments:

Post a Comment