Saturday, October 11, 2008

A little update before..

going away for a 3 day 2 night chalet with my lovely classmates.

Alrights.
I have not been blogging for days now.
And, obviously, it's boring everyone, including myself out! >.< Gosh, holidays will be over in just 9 days time.


Sigh.. I am already looking forward to the Christmas break.


What have I been doing these days?
Hmm, apart from playing maple in the night, and getting jealous over ridicules stuffs,..


I shopped,
pretty-fied myself,
and partied.


I didn't take any pictures for the above 3 events that I did. -.-
Hey, I was busy enjoying alright?


I went City Plaza, to do my eyelash extensions. They are really lovely, however, it's uncomfortable. Oh well, beauty has its price to pay, and many a time, more than monetary prices...


And then, I went shopping there..


Rayner bought me a sexy dress, SGD$54.90 ^^.
I bought SGD$156.00 worth of lingerie!! (3 brassiere and 2 thongs)
&.. a duper cheap silver bikini, $18.


Plus, I attended a party, yesterday, which was held at a Changi Chalet.
But left promptly, even before the party was on full swing.. Aww..
(cause Rayboy's brother wanted to sing K!! and it's rare for him to be landed!)
Hah! Enjoyed still!


I will update more after I am back.!
I am off to pack my photoshoot and chalet stuff. zzz
Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment