Friday, October 24, 2008

First week of a new school term..

and I have quite some stuff to share! =)
(and yep, y'all know that I am not an organised person, so, prepare for a disorganised entry)


Firstly,
my Cross Disciplinary Subject (CDS). I mentioned that it being IDEA yea? Uhhuh.. Yesterday was the first IDEA tutorial I attended. And I got to know more about it. Share is care. But I wouldn't even know if y'all are interested ornot. Ah, whatever. I just love to yak and yakk..


IDEATION, in short IDEA.. is a new name given to the old name, which was Visual Literacy. And, I don't have the faintest idea why they want to change such a pro-sounding name into IDEA?! So, basically, it's alot of artwork, black felt tip pen work.


I like it. At least it is something very different from all the current subjects I am taking! Breaking away from those alike, but in a way different lectures will certainly aid in the recuperating of brain damage from over schooling. (Note, it's schooling, and not studying! Haha! Not yet, I mean.)


And, by the way, my CDS class is only 20 people strong. So, it's not really a "in demand" module. And there's no group work. So, just build a good rapport with the teacher, and should be able to score bah!


Alrights, enough of CDS.
Anyways, I made it a point to finish my tutorials before my weekends kick in. So, at least I can relax and earn some extra cash one shot yea? Nod nod. I wonder if my lazy schooling attitude will allow me to succeed in this, new resolution.


Damn, I have a bad record of not completing resolutions! Sadded. Aiyah, who cares. I doubt anyone of you can complete all your resolutions right? (Self console)


Oh yah, I crashed some other course's MacroEconomics class today. In other words, I have no school later! Weeeh~ Greatness! And I will be heading down to collect my GCA pay! Haha! Whooo~ Fall/Winter collection! Here I come. nahhhhh. -.- I need to stock up on stationaries first lo. Kuas..


Photoshoots coming up this weekend and next Tuesday! =)
Greatness. And, I will post up those unposted photoshoot soon alright.. Like soon. Hahs!
3 tutorials to complete. Sadness. =../


Tata!!

No comments:

Post a Comment