Thursday, October 16, 2008

debreif.., a helluva everything.

Hmm, I am having a weird feeling..
I am detaching from my computer.


Which, in a way, it's something great! Especially when school term is starting in 3 days time. Argh,.. groan. I was just starting to enjoy holidays! Laughs. Many a time, it's always the arrival of something dreadful, making you wanting to enjoy more.


And, certainly, enjoying isn't equivalent to surfing the net. I need physical enjoyment before my school torment me with endless lectures and tutorials. =/ A sad thing though, I can't swim to my heart's content before school starts, due to my pretty extended eyelashes.


Frankly, I prefer living w/o them, and stick to faux lashies when needed. Given that I can put on fakies duper fast now, extension shouldn't be a choice yea? Ah, what ever. Haha! They are lovely though! Especially when I wake up in the morning, erhem, afternoon, viola! A beauty queen. Hah! Although I do think that I look beautiful every time I wake up (I seriously think so), extended eyelashes made me, "WOW"!


So, minus swimming, I can still blade, xlide, cycle, dance, and get physically attach to darling boy for physical exertion. Haha! Let me plan, I shall go East Coast tomorrow morning for cycling! =D


Other than getting my body to "wake up" in this holiday, I did some brain stimulating thing. I played difficult 1 vs 1 board game with the professionals (Rayner and his brother). Did I ever mention that both of them are smart asses? Not just physically smart, but also mentally smart.


So, yea, most of y'all must be thinking that I lost big time yea? NO LO!! I WON Rayner's bro in my first game, and had a DRAW with Rayner at my second! =) Anw, the game was too mind intriguing, and I was exhausted immediately after 2 games. Hah!


The thought of playing with the TEH brothers already set my nerves at tip top mode alright?!! So I was 50% exhausted and labeled 50% a loser before the game lo! And thanks to my inborn talent and forced 200% concentration, I won his brother! Wahahs. But Rayner knew me too well, so yea, he somewhat of predicted my moves, and I somewhat of predicted his. DRAW lo! Hehehe!


Anw. Another mind stimulating thing that I did, is to, read a book. =)


I just completed a Thriller. (My favourite)
My Perfect Husband by Lisa Gardner.


An overview. It's about a homicide killer. Psychopath.
Haha! Love this kind of gruesome book!
To be honest, it's rare to come across books that I lubb!


If you are a library kind of person, go read that book!! =D


I think I need the toilet. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment