Thursday, October 16, 2008

I played my way through,..

and when I play, it doesn't necessary mean that I am not serious..


This is an entry response to,
Phiyornah - understanding players.


Most of you would most probably know already.
My sister decoded the complexity of new century relationships, where Love = A Game.


It's not badly written, you guys should click on the link above and read it if you haven't.


Alright, (damn, I feel damn constricted in talking about this when I am in a relationship myself. I would love to share tips and stuff, but, that will be giving away my game!!)
most of you will stereotype players as guys, yes? And guys reading, will grin upon this topic...


Yea right.! No way man!
Heart broken girls should buck up! It's like, the 21st century, hello? Who says guys are the only players?, and girls are the toys? Haha!


Nevertheless, the only sad and unfairness in this world is that,

girl player = slutty bitch
guy player = handsome Cassonova


I hate that.


Anyway,
my main purpose is to say that..


There is absolutely nothing wrong, about treating love as a game! (However, I disagree to the part about life as a joke.)


Realise why I am constantly hooked up onto guys? It's like, there was never a more than 5months of my life, since I started dating, being single!
Reason not being that I need someone to support me, or that I need help to live my life, or that I need attention from men. None of those kind, real reason, it's because, I enjoy the game of love.


I feel that my sister missed out on one kind of player.
The kind who play, to keep.
The kind who play, for the better.
The kind who play, to seek for true love.
The kind who play, for themselves.

Not just those who desperately need an ego boost. =)

And the kind I'd mentioned, they are called the passionate player..*~
(I just came out with that. --)


Oh well. I think those little mind games couples play, have a great part in the rest of the years to come, it poses a great part in the happiest of both parties. I love mind games. And many a time, I tried to explain my theories to my sister, she simply couldn't get it.


Laughs.
Mind games in a love war, they are beautiful.
And only the couple can enjoy em.


It's complexity keeps the relationship going strong. And the way you play it makes the other party very absorb into you.


Analyzing game plays in relationship gives me a deeper understanding of the other party, and furthermore, tells me their motive of the relationship, where and how they are going to advance in the relationship..


Character.


Ohh, falling in love is so fun.
And girls and guys out there, just take falling outta love like a speck of dust.
Simply flick it away!!


Love all players out there!!
Love Rayner Boy.

He is a good player, I am crazy over him.
But, I am the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment