Wednesday, March 12, 2008

2008 resolution. Part 3 of 12

Month of MARCH!
This is scary!! I somewhat "wasted" 1/4 of a year!
Nahhh, not exactly wasted. The few really good thing I got out of the first quarter of the year are, Rayner, and my salary. ^^

Okay. Let do a recollection of February's resolution.
1. Make my two sides of friends, "friend" each other.
2. Buy a push up bra.
3. Buy swim wear.
4. Do some form of sports at least once a week.
5. Blog more.
6. Continue my beauty routine.
7. Drink more milk & water.
8. Start looking for another job for March.
9. Hope ice angel will get me some paid photo shoots.
10. Re-design my room.

Hmm, I did no. 3, 4, 6, 7.
Haiyerrs. Still fail. --

Part 3. Month of March.

  1. Be punctual. If I really have to be late, the maximum is 15mins.
  2. Exercise.
  3. Shop for school stuff.
  4. Get a laptop.
  5. Get a camera.
  6. More modeling photoshoots.
  7. Sleep before 4am.
  8. Wake up before 1pm.
  9. More clothes!
  10. Job.
Hopefully. I can pass my resolution for this month. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment