Saturday, March 22, 2008

DangDangDangDang!!!! My model wanna-be photos!!

[Update: I showed these pictures to my mum a while ago. Guess what she said??
不像 lor, 真的不像 lor.
What?! Even my mum says so. Lol? Many people msn me and not believe that it's me. Lols. I displayed the 3rd pic, and quite a number of them says I look like Japanese. ^^ ]

Hahas.. Just these few. Cause I ripped it off from a webby!

Lots of thanks to Yan aka Baobao & her friend for telling me that I was posted up there. ^^And, thanks the lovely photographer, Esther.


Tell me my hair looks sexy!
Hahas!
LOVE LONG HAIR!
Apparently, this is my favourite photos out of the three.
Hoho.
Anw, expecting to receive more pictures soon.
^^



I dont like this.
Cannot see my face.
And my mouth looks weird!
But my dress looks sweet yea!!




Ok ok.. I know.
My nail poslish is totally unmatching.
I find my eyes pretty here.
Dont ask why is it not upright.
I don't know,
and i dont have photoshop to edit.
=/

[Update: This side it's nicer than the right side up. Lol. ^^ So shall leave it. =) ]

That's all peeps! Comment me alright!!

No comments:

Post a Comment