Sunday, March 9, 2008

Photoshoot day.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO MISSES MY FACE?
GOOD NEWS!!!!
THIS IS A PHOTO ENTRY!!

(I CAN HEAR YOUR HEARTS SCREAMING STREAKS OF JOY! ) oO???

Anw, as mentioned yesterday, I am going to some photo shoot thingie for my portfolio right? Hehe! It was kinda weird, & fun. But I'll not be able to know how "well" did I look until Esther sends me the pictures.

However, not much pictures were taken cause there were lots of girls there. So, I'll most likely set another date for the pics. Anw, majority of the girls were so pretty! Wahah! Tsktsk, modeling is such a competitive industry.

Ohya, I went to Clarke Quay for the shoots. The place is nice, and the lighting is good. Hahas! And that was the first time I am there. --

Ahhh, skip the boring part, and back to pictures!!
Cam-whored with Rayner!!
Enjoy~








I like this picture!
My eyes look big!
^^



I think I am smiling super awkwardly in this pic.
Yikes



Look!
Rare chance that you can actually see my eye makeup.
It's GOLD!!



My mouth was real funny.
So I cut it off.
Wahhas!



Ray said that I look very sweet & quiet from that angel.
Hahas, so, what am I from other angels??



OMG, you peeps should check this out.
HOHOHOH!
I shan't say much. =X



DDaz' classiczx jiiex muiis posiie.



After making him do "jiemuis",
he insisted that I should do the man face.
kua..kua..
I look horrible.



HIS IDEA!!!
NOT MINE!!!
dadadada-dadadada-batman!!



Haiis, I always look so cute doing piggy action.
Him?
Disaster~!



This was also his idea.
Stupid yea? --
AND GUESS WHAT?



He made me play along!!
Tsktsk!



Hmmm, the lighting and contrast make my eyebrow looks weird.
=(



REALLY REALLY bad lighting.
So, in order to save this picture.
I changed the gradient.
Oh yah, I did that band for him.
Not bad yea?



Uhhh...



YAY!
KISSIE



Poke!



BANG!
Fatality~!



And, I bought a new dress!!
From a very nice shop at ClarkeQuaytheCentral.
$39.90



Didi was the camera man for this pic.
--

End, no more pictures ler! Do check back for more. Cause, once I start cam-whoring. I can't stop! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment