Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Argh, lazy lazy.

Hehe!! I am back!! Weeehhhh!!
Hope to get a warm welcome from you peeps!! =)

I have lots of things to say about and I don't know where to start. So, pardon me if you find this entry, messy or all over the place alright?

Yups. Here I go. I shall go from issue to issue as my mind reminds me yea?

First up, I started a diary! Cute ehs? It's PINK! Super girly I know. But sad to say, I simply love pink and red. Hoho. Anw, about that diary. Hmm, keeping diary is a good thing but I kindda dislike it cause I hate to write. =/ Peeps from school should know. My hard writing is hideous! zzz. Yeahyeah, can imagine the mess yea? zzzz.. And, I hate the idea of writing in lines. So, I gonna write and paste randomly. So, being neat of not won't be the issue anymore.
I started two pages of it, and frankly speaking, I still prefer to blog. =S. Hahs.

This reminds me of my reason to stop blogging for so long. Apart from my active and happening life, I have a very good excuse for my lack of post. Hahas. That is, my mother doesn't like it. Sad yea? Especially when I love to remember things down and my handwriting and spelling sucks. Her reason is that I am too expose online. And her friend's son which GRADUATED FROM POLY claims that he knows me online and told her mother about it. (Wth? Eh, even if you know me online, is there a need to tell your mama about it? Loser!) And her friend's daughter reads my blog. Hmm.. That one is alright, cause I was the one that told her my blog add.

Mummy was quite unhappy cause it's kindda obvious that mine wasn't a regular family, and it reflects badly. Be it to myself, or to anyone in the family. So, I guess it was insensitive on my part. Hmm... I thought that it would be great to include my family stuff into my blog, cause I personally find it weird when people don't talk about their family in their blogs. BUT, in this case, I think it's better not the include them as mummy feels uneasy about it. zz.

I promised her to stop blogging so that she won't worry. But, my fingers... zzzz... So now, I will be constantly thinking twice about the content in my blog.

Yay! I think I just rekindle the passion for blogging. Eh, can blogging be counted as a passion? Hmm??? Not important. Hoho.

Oh yah!! This is another issue ler. I've got something to brag about!! ^^. The other day, I went for a 35mins run at 4.45am. Hahas! The route is from my house all the way to Amk central, and to the library and back home, in a loop. Hah! I guess the distance is 4km++. Weehh! And immediately, I felt healthier. But not for long..

I wanted to continue this running thingie for the rest of my hols, but all thanks to that fella that ran out from jail. ZZ!!! I am terror-stricken by the fact that he is at large okay? What if in the midst of my run I see this short 158cm man limping towards me from the opposite side?!?!?!?!!! AHHH!!! HORROR!

Singapore is like this puny country with good safety whatsoever, and here there's a criminal at large. SCARY CAN? Maybe I am just being paranoid. And thanks to my parents constant "scare" that he might get anyone he can get on hostage. I become like a chicken la!

But Rayner assure that we are not that unlucky/lucky to see him. There's a 1/4000000 chance that I'll be the hostage. Quite true. LOL? But that doesn't mean that I put down my guards okay? Yikes! The thought of that man's face simply freaks me out!
And is it me only or what, I think that that guy really looks like Sen's father. Haha? LOL!

Speaking about Rayner, I thought of something. Hahas! He is one corny chap. --
The other time (long ago), he was tired, and as he yawned, he said the word "yawn", which I find very lame. So to disturb him, I said, "breathe, breathe, breathe" as I breathed. And it's already lame to the max. And Rayner came up with something that it's omgoshing lame. He said, "listen, listen, listen." -- Hahas!

I don't know if you people share the same humor as me or not, but I find it too lame till it's very funny. LOL. And this leads me to another issue.

Rayner loves to say, "what the in the". Which is totally off, and totally meaningless and stupid. Which I find it so irritating, puzzled and FUNNY at the same it. Like, you say, "what the hell", the "what the" will have a tone yea? And you continue with "in the" like how you will say, "in the plastic bag" kindda tone with a lil jumpy tone. -- Put it together. Get it get it? YEAH, that's what he said. Wth yea?

AND i find it funny. -- zzz. I must be mad.

Oh yah, I have this rant about my family not bringing me to vacation this holiday! AHHH!! And all thank's to dad's passport. In my mum's language, the passport died. And it is not in time for the secondary school's holiday. (my meimei) Haiyers!
I hope that mummy will agree to let Angela stay at home, and the rest of us holiday! YAY!!! In my dreams. -- Argh.

Oh yah! School school school! I got my JAE appeal results! Only today! Hahas! Reason? DAMN DAMN lame.
Okay, it's because, I thought my given choice was T11 but it was T40. But before I know, I already tried to sign in 3 times, and they lock my acc. SO, I have to go to a poly to RESET it. And I can only wait till today. Oh yah, I missed out the important point.

WELCOME me to Temesek Poly!! =)
I got into the Accounting course which I wanted. Yay!!!! Muack muack! Thank you, thank you. Hahas. Happy as can be.

Yup, that's about all I want to say. I will blog again, hopefully tomorrow about my resolutions, and I've got some pictures to share!! =))

One more thing, I AM GOING SENTOSA TOMORROW MORN! Hehe! It's been a long time since I last went there. =)

(I wonder if about one, other that my all time faithful blog reader, Joy, will finish reading this entry, word by word. If you do, leave me a comment. ^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment