Sunday, February 3, 2008

2008 resolution. Part 2 of 12

HAIYAS!!! I failed my January resolution! zZZ!

I shall copy paste my Jan resolutions here.
1. Buy a push up bra.
2. Fall in love.
3. Make more friends.
4. Do face mask alternate days.
5. Do hair mask alternate days.
6. Scrub myself with honey & sugar everyday.
7. Put lotion all over everyday.
8. Apply sunblock lotion everyday.
9. Put toner moisturizer & teatree oil everytime I wash my face.
10. Sleep more.

Lol, I manage to complete no. 2, 3, 8, 9, 10.

I.e. I HAVEN BUY PUSH UP BRA!!! Wth?!?!?! Hahass
It's like so expensive and so paiseh lo! Like, going to buy with my usual friends it's so funny. Nana-mon, I CHOOSE YOU!

Haiyer, you are like some busy woman. No time for me. Sadness. And one more sad thing, I haven done my new year shopping! Ahhhh! Jialat. I am going to wear my nightie for NY. hurr hurr..

And my good friend Rayner is injured. =( No shopping khaki.


Part 2. Month of February.

1. Make my two sides of friends, "friend" each other.
2.Buy a push up bra.
3. Buy swim wear.
4. Do some form of sports at least once a week.
5. Blog more.
6. Continue my beauty routine.
7. Drink more milk & water.
8. Start looking for another job for March.
9. Hope ice angel will get me some paid photo shoots.
10. Re-design my room.

Hopefully, this time, more than 80% of my resolutions can be completed. Wahahas! The 20% that is not completed will, hopefully, be 7 & 8. The rest HAVE TO BE DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment