Monday, March 31, 2008

Photographer - EugeneKan.

Heyhey people! I did a photoshoot with lottsaa photographer yesterday, at Esplanade. It turned out great!! Although it's my first paid shoot, received quite a couple of compliments! Thanks loads!

I have not receive the photos from all of the photographers yet. At the mean time, I have the pix from Eugene!

The pictures are great! Thanks!! But I forgot which is Eugene. Hmm.. I am bad at names!! Roar~ Paisehs.

People I am new, so, DO NOT throw me too harsh comments alright?!?! But do comment nicely, I need to improve! hoho! --


Enjoy Eugene's photography..





































That's all peeps! =)) Do comment me! ^^ I should be receiving the other photographer's works later. Do check back often!
^^
I am so loving thisss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment