Thursday, March 13, 2008

Want to see more of me??

Pictures!!
Ehh, not the portfolio shots, just my own cam-whore pictures.
Hahas!!

And this time, without makeup.
Look out for my eyes. THEY LOOK BIG!! and apart! --


I cut off my hair!!!
SHORT!
Nice nots??
Not bad bah? ^^



Nahh, I was just kidding.
I hid 'em in the beanie.






Siao siao!
I can do POUT CHIN!
Cool yea?






I think I dont look like myself.
Hahas, looks as though something is missing.
Eyebrows??
Anw, look at my nails!!
WHITE.
My first attempt.
I'll show y'all the nail picture tmr.



Emotional-babe.
LOL





See?
Big and wide apart.
I think it must be the beanie.
It blocked out light,
making my nose seems flat.
In turn making my eyes far apart.






It's been quite some time since I do this.
Tongues!



Who does this picture reminds you of?
ANGELA!
Wahhaas, my meimei.
With the hair and the dark skin yea?
Nana said that the eyebrow make it "not-her".
hahas.

Oh yah, I bet many of you think that I am damn bimbo saying that the tan is fascinating yea? Now I shall explain myself to erase the "bimbo-ness" of me. Hoho. Anw, the tan makes my boobies fair, and the centre part darker. From far, it'll seems like it's a "up n down" effect yea? Then they'll look bigger. Take the last picture for an example. Yea? I didn't edit lo~


Very interesting bah? ^^
So, I am not bimbotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment