Wednesday, March 26, 2008

*PHOTO INTENSIVE ENTRY!!*

After not blogging of SUUCHH a long time, because of not having Photoshop to resize/edit my pictures, I have acumulate a sum of pictures to be blog!! Ahas!!

Anw, I remember mentioning about my nails right?




Nice bah? I drew 'em on yea!?
Using TOOTHPICK n NAILPOLISH!
My right hand's "art" is abit cui already.
zzz


Next it's some random picture from Rayner's phone. --

My tongue looks scary!
Anw, I look like some TALL CHIO BU yea?
That have boobies!


And, random Angela. Lol!

Btw, for those of you who do not know,
Angela is my younger sister.
It's hard to see her face appearing here,
cos she is "camera shy".
Let's see what a cam-whore she will be 2 yrs dwn e road.


The followings were taken at a get together after Rayner's friend's proposal party. (I will blog more about it someother time)

Erhemm.
Looks like lil red riding hood that wolf, no?
LOL!!
We were inside one room of the Fragrance Hotel.
Lots of people, one tiny room.
At the end of the "day",
everyone(almost) was choking from the smoke.



I wasn't drunk!
^^
Although I turned into a lobster for a while.
That's John's cap.
























Joshua at the back.
^^
Rayner at the front.
We were playing, "lim jiu la".
Nice game.
lol


And then, and then..
Pictures from yesterday..
INTRODUCING... TEEHEE!


Yupyup, that beetle is TEEHEE!
It got stuck onto Rayner's thigh on the way back from the busstop.
I heard from AhMa when I was young that,
if you spot a "golden beetle",
it's GOOD LUCL.
Apparently, I spot TEEHEE first,
SO, good luck is on my side.
NOT ON RAYNER'S.






AhMa also mentioned that you got to set it free.
So, SETTING TEEHEE FREE~






Byebye TEEHEE,
may you bless me with good luck.


Some pictures taken by my new "modelling" friends. ^^

Queeny and I.
I look freaking SMALL!
She's 168cm lo!






This is Baobao aka Yan and I.
Fun and sweet people!
=)

That's all for now people!! I will blog more later. Hopefully with pictures. Know why? Cause I will be meeting NANAJieJIE! --

No comments:

Post a Comment