Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Update!

Let me guess!!
You people must be..
1. Missing me
2. Curse and swearing to my lack of posts
3. Wondering what I am busy with

Wahahaha!! I am not extremely busy with my life, but i find that i have nothing to blog about. Well, i have, but i don't have any pictures to share. Even if i have, i don't have my Adobe Photoshop CS2 disc in my new laptop!

Yes yes, you didn't see wrongly, new laptop! Hahas! Happiness. And yes, it cost my mother quite a bomb to get this for me. After the warrenty, It's $2899.00. Thanks mama! Lov'ya. Hehes!

Anw, my lappy's model is Dell Inspiron M1300. ^^
And it's in Windows Vista.

AND I HATE IT!!! =.X

Cause, it can't read my Adobe CS2/3 discs. Damn!!

Anyway, I lloovvee to play with the build in webcam! There's this programme by Dell that allows my doodles to stick on my face. Hahas! And, there's this audio effect thingie that changes my voice as I talk. Coolness loh!

Anw, I have yet to receive my pictures which were taken by IceAngel. Lol. She's one busy lady.

Oh yah, if there's anyone of you, or your whoever, which is taking photography and needs models for your portfolio, do tell me! ^^
I know a couple of pretty girls(me included).

Hahas. I am asking Faris to help me out with my Adobe installation thingie. Want to see more pictures? Do bug him! =X

No comments:

Post a Comment