Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Shop shop with Mummy.

Went shopping with Mummy today. Whoowhoo~
We didn't take any pictures when we were out. So. --""

Anyway, spending quality time with her feels so great! =))) Especially when she has 5 child. Snatching her and smuggling her out was never easy. Hahas. Although the time spent was that mere 5 hours. But 5 hours of heart to heart talk sure feels good.

Come to think of it, moving out to pa's place the other time wasn't such a bad idea. Hahs! If given the choice, I will still do it. Not that I wanna make mummy hurt and angry again, but it's because after moving back, we became closer. ^^

Anyway, back to shopping. Lol! I bought 2 tee, 2 flimsy kindda top (to be shared with mummy), 2 new future short shorts, 1 MGL short shorts, 2 anklets (so mummy and I will be wearing the same) ^^

OHH, did I forgot to mention. Daddy gave me $50. Just for shopping with Mummy. Total coolness. So, I ended up spending not much that day.

We were suppose to do manipedicure. But due to time constrain (to pick up didi from school), we keep it for the next day out. My treat. ^^

Now it's like, mummy - my next best friend.

Hohoho~
Now, pictures pictures!!


Black monkey tee.
Blue newfuture shorts.



Black sour tee.



Flimsy top.



Newfuture shorts.



MGL shorts.





---



I bought this for Rayner.
^^
Sweet ehs?

No comments:

Post a Comment