Wednesday, February 13, 2008

HARLO!

Heyhey everyone. THANKS for viewing my blog everyday despite me not updating. Hoho. I am going to blog today and tomorrow to let y'all catch up with my life! YAY!

And, for those who are close to me will know. I always blog quite a couple of entries in one shot. Hahs.!!

Not going to say much in this entry. Cause, today's a busy day. Hoho!! Cause, tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Wheee~

And the important thing is that, I ASKED A GUY TO BE MY VALENTINE!!

Hohoho!! Acheivement lehh! Thank god I got no rejections. Anw, now I am so "gan jiong". Zzzz..
Come to think of it, I haven had good valentine day since, since I was born! Wth yea? Hmm, so, hopefully, this year's Vday will be GREAT! ^^

BBBUUUUTTT, what's bothering me now it that, I DONT KNOW WHAT GIFT TO GIVE. zzzz. Cause this is kindda very last minute. And I just woke up, with my facemask n nightie on... And it's already 3.18pm now. HOW?

I am not a romantic person, and I dont know how to make anything romantic. AND WORST STILL, he don't eat chocolate!!!! FAINTS. -- Haiyers. Challenge ler lah. =..( Die.

Don't care! I shall think of something later. Yahyah, LATER~~ Lols!!

Anw, anxious to know who is it bahh??? ^^
I DON'T WANT TO TELL YOU LEHH!! Wahahahahas! Lame --

But it's kindda obvious. Cause, I've got some pictures to share in my next entry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment