Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I earned $30 today! =)

Working as the surveyor again.
This time round, at China town!

While surveying people, I feel kindda sad for the place lo! It's like, not much people even care to appreciate the architecture and the heritage thingie there lo! Tsktsk. Can't blame them, cause neither did I took much notice. Shopping was at the top of my "to-do list", and earning money was at theirs.

The feeling was funny. I was thinking, people spent so much pains to go overseas, and to tour the place, to learn their history and stuff. But what about their own country? Hmm. --

For students, bo bian, die die we'll have to learn about it. Come to think of it, I doubt my mother felt a thing for china town lo. zzZ

Singaporeans nowadays. Tsktsk.

Anw, Rayner got me the glistering band (Nana, the one that you wanted). And a ring. Lol! Cute.
And I bought heels. 2.5 inches only. Very short. But, it's just $15. Lol!! Oh yah, and I bought a "chopstick" for my hair. =D

OMG, I suddenly thought of something I need to complain about. Next entry~

No comments:

Post a Comment