Saturday, February 16, 2008

SEE?? It's like homework again!!

Hahahas!! Too many photos!! ARghhh!!!! I am a busy lady yea..

Hmm.. don t feel like blogging words cause my finger tips are hurting.. x(
Yeah!! Guessed it right! I am fiddling with my guitar again! Wahahaas! And I realized something, I forgot everything that I remembered last time. (Joy is so going to kill me!) lols.

Anw, I want to learn Qing Tian. Wahhahas! --

Oh yah, back to the subject. So, this entry is about clearing all those pictures. Hahas.! Enjoy pictures before I go on babbling about how great my Valentine Day was. Heh!!

But the thing is that, I didn't take much picture on Valentine. Cause all my attention was on him mah.. Right. So, ENJOY.


Taken on one day before CNY.
My side view looks really curvy.



Sweet makeup bahh?



The next day at Papa's.
Oh yah, did I mention that I only bought 1 NY clothe?
So, out of the "nothing" I wore "something".
That looked quite neat!



Not bad ehs?
And, I swear I look taller in pictures!
Wahahas!
No one will think that I am faking if I say that I am 166cm right?
^^



That's Jiaming didi at the very right.
Lols.
I think everyone in our family "show teeth" when we take pictures.
Cool!



So so so "dao1" right?
Then I was telling him,
"can you give a smile???"
So..



Laugh out loud.
-.
Anw, he is Fabian.
My cousin from my papa side.



This is Fraezer.
(Nana, please, need some help in spelling his name)
He was so cute!
He was telling me he wanna take picture with me.
So I said ok, took out the phone and stuff..
THEN, he gave this angry look.
And giggled cutely.
Wahhas!



Went over to Rayner's place the next day.
AND I realize I will forget to cam-whore with him arnd.
SO, no pictures!
I was wearing something really nice, with boots some more.
Haiyers!!



Delicious huhs??
Rayner's bro treated us NYNY.
And the reason to take this picture is that,
RAYNER REMOVED THE BONES FOR ME,
USING FORK n KNIFE,
WITHOUT ME ASKING!
Like, so 贴心 yea?
This buffalo wing taste extremely sweet.
^^



Next day was him at my place.
Erm, playing "eagle n chicks" with those kids.
Funny like hell!
Hahas.



And i took a very very cute shot of Eric!
Hehehe!

___________


End of CNY pictures.
The followings were taken from
MANGO's birthday.

oOps?
In the mess, I manage to snap a shot of her..
of her mouth.
Kindda wasted if I don t keep this picture.
Pretty girls rarely look like that.
accident yea.



Rayner was damn "high" that night lo!!!
Wahahas!
Cause he was SSSIIINNGGGGIINNNNGGG~
Cute!


Oh, before I continue with the pictures of us,
I present you this..
(eh, I am like very proud of it lo!
I did it on my own!)

3 coasters at the bottom, 2 at the top.












"sss-airr"
(How do you spell it huh?)



Wheee-weett~
Hahas!!
K.O



Look at my arm.
Look like sadako!



My hair looks like extensions.



Hmm.. Edison's hand. --
























I think my hair looks DAMN nice here.
yea yea??
^^
Lovey Dovey.


No comments:

Post a Comment