Saturday, February 16, 2008

My valentine.

This year's valentine is GREAT! Hahas.! Thanks Rayner. ^^

It feels rather weird though. Can you imagine? That day was the very first Valentine's Day that I celebrated in 17 years of my life. Haishhs, my ex boyfriend was such a loser.

Lol. Come to think of it, I did not celebrate valentine during my sec 1 & 2 years. Apart from receive loottssa flowers and apart from receive funny gifts from random people, nope, no celebrations.

Usually, those peeps with no valentine will go out in a group with friends and stuff. But, I am such a loner! Hahas! Hmmm, can't really remember which friend(s) I was close with that time. Sec 2 year, I celebrated it with Joy. Yeahh, think so. We went to eat or something. Can't really rmb too. Hmm. My brains are failing. I need GINKGO BILOBA! ( ginkgo biloba, ginkgo biloba, ginkgo biloba)

I had a boyfriend during my sec 3 and 4 years. Same guy lo. But nothing special. Haish! No nice dinner, no sweet gifts, no park talks.

So, THIS YEAR'S VALENTINE IS DAMN GOOD!!!
Wahahahas.

I shall slowly narrate what I did with cute Rayner that day. (And yah, I asked him to be my valentine. So, I took the guys role. Lols.!)
In short, it's like..
-Lunch at Fish&Co AngMoKio.
-Jumper at CathayHub.
-Dinner at Bliss Cafe.
-Parktalk.
-Hell of a night~ ^^

Not only he's a damn sweet guy, considerate, protective, blah blah..
Did I mention to y'all that he is damn hot on bed?
Wahahhhahas!
Rare good catch. He can go on for hours.~.*.^.+.~.*.^.~
Whhee-weet.

Woohhohoo!!
I shall end here.
Com'on envy me! Lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment