Monday, February 4, 2008

Last night at Papa's place.




Lols. Pardon me using this picture as my intro pic. Kindda ekks. Hahas. Jocelyn isn't all about perfection and beauty. She's about FUN! -- Lame la.

Anw, this entry is about me moving back to mummy's place. In another words, leaving Papa.

Actually, it is kindda sad for Papa lo. It's like, after so so many years, I can finally some what of "come back" to him. And now I am leaving. And the thing is that, I'm not even sure if I am coming back to stay.

To be exact, I moved here 2 weeks after Os. Which means I stayed here for like, 3months? Hmm, got feel got feel. I'll definitely miss the quietness, laid back, relax, tidbits-full life here. And of course, I'll miss the accompaniment of Papa, Nana & my Keai de Baobei!!

But, I am also looking forward to going back home lo. I miss my air-conditioned room (p.s. mental note to buy steamer for my room), my toilet, my cubicle, my computer, my bed, my karaoke room, my massage chair, my mummy & Ang Mo Kio!! zzz. A bit lo soh right? -- AHH, and I forgot to add, MY CUPBOARD!

Lols, my sister will understand why.. HOR?!

I have decided to soak at home for a week or so to get use to it. I remembered the first three weeks I moved to papa's place. I stayed at home and watch SCV whole day. Hahas.

Come to think of it, I am quite a homely person. =) Love the outdoors and the nightlifes, but I rather have all my friends soak with me- at home.

Hahas. If anyone of you wanna sing karaoke with me, DO TELL ME! My house welcomes anyone here to sing! (p.s. I have the kbox kindda karaoke set at home) Ehhh, not everyone la. I don't feel like inviting sengyong. Wahhahahahas! EVIL! Hopefully he isn't that lame to read my messy and not very meaningful entry.

I am going to end this here. And then...
Shit. Bathe. Play gunbound. Hack Kenrr's account. Sleep. Wake up. Pack all my stuff neatly. Go home.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment