Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Taste Paradise + 7th day at work




Both Mummy and Ivan's birthdays fall on the same day,
which is 2 days before Christmas.
23rd Dec.

Brought them out for dimsum at Taste Paradise.
Sadly, I left my camera in the car.
So, I got to make do with my half dead LG viewty. =(

Bought watches for both of them.
But I forgot to take pictures. ZzZz..
Will update when I go home!!

[LMAO, such a brief and uninteresting account of today. I know. But I am rushing of to do my project. Pardon me ehs?]




Been doing my project the whole time at work today.
Boss is really good to let me have the space/internet/electricity/phone for free.
Heh.


I know some of you are itching to see my party pictures yea?
Heh heh heh. Alright, I'll get them updated tmr!
Meanwhile, rest well sweetz!

No comments:

Post a Comment