Sunday, April 6, 2008

Yawns.

I am extremely sleepy now, but I shall update a little and rant a little before sleeping. LOL!

I went to a photoshoot with a nice guy, Roger, yesterday. And we went to the old selatar camp place, the streets hve cute names, like, Old Birdcage Walk & Hamstead Gardens. LOL. That place was damn ULU and infested with FAT MOSQUITOES!! Faints~ I got like 20 bites altogether la!! And mostly on my legs. If my photog got bitten too, then it wont be so bad, the thing is that, MOSQUITOES HATE HIM. == So he got like, zer0 bites.

ZZzz..

Will be going for another photoshoot at 8.45am later. In office wear! Wahhahhas! Hopefully the pictures will turn out FIERCE! Woowooh.

(Rayner lost his phone. Kelian the boyfriend.)

NANAJIEJIE, lets go shopping!! Hehee!!
And, if u really manage to be a photographer, I will be your first work!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment