Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend rants.

R O A R .

I am currently at Mummy's house using my old computer to blog. Reason being, I forgot to bring home my LAPTOP CHARGER!

Annoying!

Cause I feel like editing my pictures to share with y'all yea? Nevermind. I shall make do with blogging words. Hahas!

Anw, this entry with me totally random, with me jumping from topic to topic. So bear with me alright?

Firstly. I am so angry and pissed of with a photographer 2 days ago. He postponed my Sunday shoot! And sadly, I am close to broke now. After my shopping spree yesterday, with Rayner at Pearl centre, I am left with $4 to spend every school day for the next week. And $4 is inclusive of transport! Poor me. I can't wait for next weekend to come, cause I am packed with 2 photoshoots. Wahhas! Then, my wallet money "mass" will be back on track! *Smiles*

Oh yah, I forgot to mention something extremely suay which happened to me, yesterday. I bought an extremely cheap dress, and I assume that both Rayner and I forgot to take after paying for it. How stupid yea? *Bang head*. Maybe he thought that I took the dress, and I thought that he took it. Which ever way, it's so dumb. Anw, I called back to the place and asked for it. Despite me forgetting the dress, I actually remembered to take it's contact card. Biangs. I was so sad until I remembered that I can earn back some $$ next weekend. Wahas!

If there's any photographers reading this, and wanting to shoot some pretty meimei, including me, do check out the thread, and join in the shoot!

&&&&, something caught my eye yesterday at Pearl Centre that I want to buy! It's very expensive but ssssoooo lovely! At the basement of PC, there's this shop selling REAL LEATHER at a cheap price lo! Cheap for it's materal, expensive for my wallet. Hmm, the bag saw was around $80++. Since the shop will be open everyday. I shall think about it more. In fact, I like the entire shelf from that section! And the texture is real goood! Haish, I hate to eye pretty stuffs when I am broke. And when I am loaded with cash, I spent them extremely fast on TAXIS! Aaarrgghhh.

Darling girl, no more TAXI for you. >.<

Ehh, did I mention about my faulty laptop webcam? I doubt so yea? YAH LO, my laptop's webcam is spoilt! Thanks to me contantly fliping the stupid cover to connect it! Huurrhurr.. Got to bring it to the Dell place (which I don't know where is it), and fix it. Sadness. No more webcam activities with Rayner *winks*. LOL!

Anyway, I stop wearing my stocking/leggings to school le! Cause my mosquito bites are close to turning back to my skin colour pretty soon. Not as gross anymore! Cheer! =)

Ohyah, let me talk about CCA now. ^^ I signed up for Visual (something), eh, it's about photography, hiphop dance, and cheerleading! Apparentaly, Rayner disallow me to join cheerleading in a way. Hahas! He don't want guys to be HOLDING MY ASS. Lol. Alright. And I am too chicken to go for hiphop orientation, at the same time, fear of time consuming commitments, I guess I'll just try Visual something bah! =)

Speaking about photography, I decided not to put on braces again. Hahas? I kept changing my mind! Lol. Cos, my darling will not be able to kiss me properly with braces. == Lame. Of course not. It's because, I still want to continue earning money from this modeling thingie. Youth is my asset. (nian2 ching1 jiu4 shi4 ben3 qian2)

Wahahs!
Anyway, pardon me for my spelling errors. You know, I suck at it. --

No comments:

Post a Comment