Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My official first day of school!

Today's my first day of school, since I don't have to attend school on Mondays. Hmm, lessons pretty sucks since I haven't really get my body into study mode. Hah! My first and only lesson of the day is Communication skills. Thank god the teacher isn't those strict and love teaching kind, so she released us 30mins earlier then expected.

(I appeared online just now, and it's 1hr later now. I lost my track of mind. zzz )

zzz. i shall continue tmr. hoho

Erm, it's like few days later when i decided to continue this entry. Life's been busy for me alright?! Anw, this entry will be about the first WEEK of my school, instead of the DAY. Hahs!

New friends are all good and cool. Lots of socializing done in the past days. Intresting. Guess I am no longer autistic! Yay-ness. Lecture is darn B O R I N G!! I cannot take it! And one shitty thing happened to me yesterday. I fell sick! Sian 0.5! I was sneezing and sniffing my entire day, which means sneezing and sniffing throughout all lectures and the orientation! =(

I think I "consumed" too much of Rayner's germy saliva. Ekk

I've took some pictures of my classmates!
Will post them up tmr? Or later of the week! SOOOO, stay tuned.
Gotta go wash of my mask, and meet RAYNER!!! Wahahs.

Going to school is like real time consuming, not in a bad way.. but.. It deprives me of my time with my sweet lover boy. How nice if he is by my side to school everyday?! Haishyers.

I feel like ending my entry here. HAHHAS. Tata~


One picture to share..

And if my blogreaders increases to 200, i will post more pictures from the same shoot! ^^


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment