Thursday, April 3, 2008

A day out.. with the ogre.

Heyhey! This entry is delayed for a week ler! I should post the pictures up before they are "wasted" in my picture folder. --

Anw, can't really remember any comments that I have about that day, so let's allow the pictures to do the talking! Enjoy!


This is the "Ogre"!
ChengTng!! =b



Erm, you're right..
That's my boyfriend in the kiddy car.
You know, that kind of "dong" 40cents kind.
LOL.



Mug shot!
That's me with my BMI height n weight thingie.
I am suppose to be 2 cm taller lo!
My med report was 155cm!!!



Her mug shot like miss the point eh?
Look normal.
--



LOL?






We were saying that I look damn short beside her.
So, this picture is to act as if I am taller!



Rayner: I look like idiot.
Rayner: (adds on) In all the pictures, not just one.
Jocelyn: I know.









(Click for larger version)
A flattened lizard!!
With intestines squishing out.















(Spot Rayner with a funny face behind)








END

No comments:

Post a Comment