Monday, April 28, 2008

I am * I N S P I R E D * .

Noticed that I'd updated my links? (Scroll and you will see)

Lately, through the influence of modeling, and photography. I did some portfolios hopping and I came across many many portfolio that disturbs me. In a good way. The images that this photographer, who I will be introducing to y'all, soon, produces are stuck inside my mind!

I don't really know how to say it. But, just view the pictures inside. Look at ALL of them. If you are someone into modeling/photograher/digitalarts, this is totally worth your time. Enjoy.

I want to be a photographer, and a model at the same time. Interesting yea? Often, I have thoughts and insights about the pictures/end results I want to see. And often, it can't be achieve. Be it communication problem, or trying not to sound demanding since I am paid, it's like so hard to acheive. At least in this photog community where most people just love clear clean smiley shoots which are very cliche. It's close to impossible.
And of course, the production cost, and the effort. Understandable.
But after seeing LaraJade's self portraits, being the photographer and the model at the same time is kind of possible yea? She's my inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment