Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Awww, so touching..

20th of April is the 2 monthsary of Rayner and I. And I forgot about it. =S Because he said only to celebrate anniversary mah! Nevertheless I gave him something in return. ^^ So, sharing it here. =)


His "gift" was a poem in an email written by him :

To my dearest girl
On that fateful day
Two paths crossed
With the same destination
They walk hand-in-hand
Across the bumpy road which lies ahead
Not knowing when it'll end
Rain or shine he'll stay with her
For her smile is all he seeks
And to stay together til the end
Is a promise he won't mend

Happy 2nd month anniversary

From your sweetheart,
Rayner <3


Not bad yea? And he sent it when he was going to sleep, without telling me in msn. So when I received it, i frantic, lol! Because I couldn't come up with a poem fast enough. Anyway, I made it and wrote something equally nice. ^^


To my dearest boy
A sincere poem is all it takes
To sweep my feet away;
My tiny hand is yours to take
Hold it tight and never forsake;
My passionate heart is yours to keep
Treasure it and never let it weep;
Loving you sets my heart at glee
I want you for eternity. =)

Thanks Darling.
Happy 2 monthsary. ^^

From your sweetheart,
Jocelyn


SO SWEET LO! Hehe.
I wrote it here cause I'm afraid that I accidentally delete that email. --

No comments:

Post a Comment