Monday, April 28, 2008

Bimbo me.

I am so angry with......
a MOSQUITO living in Rayner's room!!

Yesterday night while I was snuggling tight with my boy in his room, this idoitic mosquito bite my...

ARMPIT!

Irritating lo! Although I am at home and stuff, it's still not nice to SCRATCH MY ARMPIT YEA?
R O A R.
And if NANAjiejie or some closer friends were to ask if my KNEE itches. The answer is NO. -- The knee and armpit connection theory only happens when you pluck the pits and not when mosquitoes bite.

I am so irritated by that bite la! Then I have to make frequent visits to my bedroom and apply tea tree oil!

I hate mosquitoes more than roaches!

((When you notice that I am mass blogging. It only points down to one thing. I am studying hard. Or.. trying hard to study. =) ))

No comments:

Post a Comment