Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday Love - "Baby, up for a make-up xxx?"

*Sensitive topic*
I just have this sudden urge of curiosity. How many of you out there actually have make-up sex?
I think that it is pretty common, no?


Make-up sex is basically, sex after a huge quarrel or after a cold war.
And honestly, I feel that the best sex is often make-up sex. =X
Because, there's this emotional punch to it! It's like, after being so angry, so deprived, so sorry, you just want to "consume" your partner. Giving them a hell of a lifetime.
You get my drift eh? (I am not turned on typing this, so stop wondering!!)
But I have to admit, this is not the best method to resolve conflicts. It only takes away the hurt temporarily.
So be sure to solve the conflict in a loving manner the morning after ya!?


Hmm, actually there's 2 outcome to make-up sex.
The bad, and the good.

  1. Good
    Both of you realise how much you actually do love each other, and am so sorry for the hurt dealt onto each other, etc. It often ends in a "I'm-so-glad-we-got-over-the-quarrel-now-let's-love-each-other-like-before", "I-want-you", "I-need-you", "I'll-just-die-without-you". And slowly falling asleep in the arms of each other

  2. Bad
    Both of you realise that it's just pure lust in the relationship (Actually, it's quite a turn on eh? But it's damn unhealthy, so stop if you are in such a relationship!). It often ends in the girl crying. Period. 



That's it.
So, what do YOU think of make-up sex?
To do, or not to do.

Leave your comments below!



(P.s You know, I did ever make a mountain out of molehill before, just to experience the thrill of make-up sex. You may try, but be careful not to go overboard. And never ever let it become a cycle in your relationship.)

(P.s.s I am not saying that sex is the only way to make things up. In fact, it should be the second last resort! The last resort is to use bribery. Omg, why am I indirectly suggesting such unhealthy stuff to my readers?)





6 comments:

  1. LOLxx...I always think make up sex is hot..from the movie ;) haha, but i nvr tried b4...hmmmm=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. <p>Haaha. Yep. The media's making most of our brains kuku. HMMMM... You might be surprised with the outcome!! :X:X
    </p>

    ReplyDelete
  3. what does it mean by bribery? meaning buy presents for your boyfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just another method of mending relationships, is it not? After all, if you want to take a cynical view of relationships, make-up sex is bribery via pleasures of the flesh. There's no one fix-it-all solution for relationship problems but I think including make-up sex in your arsenal could be useful. Although that's up for debate. Have to admit that the make-up sex is pure epic, turns the girlfriend into a feral, uncaged tigress. Rawr.

    ReplyDelete