Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mr. Postman knocked on my door this morning..

[Well, actually I knew that he would be there beforehand]
Supposedly, I were to receive this parcel from Korea 10days ago. But sadly, I didn't get to know about it till yesterday. The postman came the other day, and no one was home. Poor guy. Anyway, pictures! =) Was really excited to see the stuff I bought.




The package!
Given that I merely bought a SMALL straightener,
I was quite shocked to see the postman hand over such a big box!


So, I went to my room and tore the package apart!



LOOK AT THE CONTENT!
So much freebies and test-outs!
Masks, BBCream, Soap, Sunscreen, Toner, Moisturiser, Essence.
A W E S O M E



So this is what I bought!
Hot pink hair straightener!!
I bought the exact same one for Winnie too (as a birthday gift)!
Wonder what freebies have she gotten.



Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment