Monday, January 18, 2010

A little goal setting.

The Bintan trip with the HSBC people, has really made a little impact in me. It's really amazing how the people I mix with influences the way I think. Being motivated is an important part of growing up. And, I am going to try my best to mature as much as I can in this new year.

Goal setting was one of the important segment being touched upon in the Bintan trip. Which I think it's very beneficial for every individual that want to do well in life. Though it's just for the financial planners in the agency, I decided that me too want to take the chance of 2010 to set some goals for myself.

Melvyn mentioned in the short speech that he addressed to the agency that goals got to be S.M.A.R.T.. Namely, Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Time. However, be did a little amendment to it, changing the "realistic" aspect into "quantum".

  1. Increase my GPA from 3.02 to 3.5 at the end of Year 3, semester 1.
  2. Set up a tiny business that can give me a stable monthly income by the end of year.
  3. Be able to give my mum $100/month by March.

May 2010 be yet another even more fulfilling year for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment