Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rock ur body w Jocelyn Kau (Vibe Parties) first Wed night of 2011 @ Zirca!

After taking a long break off the internet to focus on my school stuff, I'm so glad to say that I am finally done and over with school. I wouldn't say that I am confident to score well, but I highly doubt that I will fail. But for a "just in case" kinda circumstances, I did not throw my notes away. Boohoo.


So, let's get started with life!
*YAY*


Rock ur body with Jocelyn Kau (Vibe Parties)
first Wed night of 2011 @ Zirca!

(Click to see the details on my event page)


I know this is super back dated,
but we shouldn't let these beautiful pictures go to waste yea?




































Alrighty, more pictures [here].


Just to keep y'all updated, I am back to hosting parties and giving out invites with Vibe Parties!
Join my Facebook Page to be posted on such events: - www.facebook.com/honeyhoneybakedham


P.S The upcoming party would be this coming Wed (9 Mar).


Leave a comment here with your full name to be on the list!
Leave a note if you don't want me to accept your comment (so that your name won't show up here).
Or you can email/fb me at: Jocelyn_kau@hotmail.com

(Don't even try to add me on msn with this address, just so you know, I don't use msn. :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment