Friday, March 18, 2011

Lousy quality camwhore pictures + who the hell is Fiona Liew?

Bascially, this is just a camwhore blog entry. Wahahas. ;]
These pictures were taken during Vv's 21st Birthday party, but that will be for another blog entry.
Pardon me for the lousy quality, as these were taken using the front camera of the iPhone.

SO YOU THINK I AM THE ONLY ONE WITH THAT TEETH?!
THINK AGAIN.



That's VV (left) with her hair all glam-ed up.
And, the other girl on the right is my REAL sister.
Here's her blog: www.phiyornah.tumblr.com

Mega cleavage FTW!! (lol)
Anyway, we wore the same eye makeup - neutral eyes with whispy eyelash. I did it for her, chio-er than her usual eye makeup.


Ohyah, many question if we are real sister. Howmanytimesdoihavetorepeatthis, yes we are. Our parents divorced when we were really young. The custody was split, with me belonging to my mother, and her my dad. Hence, the change of my surname. Getit getit? So stop asking in Formspring, it's kinda boring to keep repeating my answers.


Okay, back to poor quality pictures. :)




Alright! That's all folks. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment