Sunday, December 9, 2007

Introducing, the SamPhatPoh

Heyhey!! A long time since I blog yea? Hahas! Sorry lo. I am kindda lazy since I move over here. -- Blame it on the very entertaining SCV!! Lols. Anw, I am sharing some pictures with you!! These are the latest, cus they were taken few hours ago, and believe me, they are really entertaining! XD.

OK, a little intro here. SamPhatPoh, means, 三八婆, which also means, _________(I shall wait for Fiona to fill in the english name for it.) EHH, so I guess some of you are still unsure of what it means right. -- Oh well, i am bad at explaining. Hahs! But for those that know hokkien and teochew, y'all should understand yea?? ^^ Hahas!! Nvm, I shall allow those pictures to explain what it means. ^^


Actually, it started from something quite normal.




Like tie-ing(spl??) our hair in funky ways.








Com'on everybody lets 斗鸡眼睛~
lalalala-lala-la-la-la
Com'on lets 斗鸡眼睛~
la-lala-la-lala-la-lala-la
(sing it in the KongFuFighting tune)

Dumb yea? Fiona said to 斗鸡,
and LOOK,
what kind of
斗鸡 is that?!
That's 翻白眼!



Well, a little bit better.
Hey, I am better at this yeah?!
Wahahas!
Look at the next picture! I can do the EXTREME!



SINGLE 斗鸡眼!
Whahahas!!



Bad breathe. ><



--. My teeth! Lols.
Anw, please do NOT compare teeth with my sis and I.
Lols. Cuz, there will be lots of shots with my teeth showing!
Potential boyfriends, please do NOT run off!!!



Well, told ya. And there're more to come!



EE! She is such an ass!
Flaunting those set of pearly whites!
Dont they remind you of the fake set of teeth the nurse used to teach us teeth brushing when we were at P3?














Entertaining yea??
Wahahas!
Anw, it's still alright up till here.
You will understand how SamPhat we were as you scroll.















!!??! Lols!!






Addition of mole!!
And there is a strand of curly hair somemore!



Aiyohhh! Who come got one curly hair lah dey?!



Aiiyoh! Dont look ler lah!
Will shy de leh!
要死哟!!











Shockingly, one sided again!!









SamPhat right?!
Want to see even more?!
Lol!!
I present you...
SamPhat TO THE EXTREME!




Actually, this isn't THAT funny.
Scroll down,
And see my sisters's face!
Till now,
I am still laughing at the look of her.
Hahhas!!



She look damn funny right?!?!
Like DAMN FUNNY LO!
Wahahahahas!
I am like giggling to myself,
now,
at 7.24am in the morning with baobei on my lap.
How stupid?!?!!






Look at that EYEBROW ARCH!
Very the ARCH lo!!
Anw, i personally think that the tear is kindda fat.
and the face is kinnda big.
=X


More SamPhat stuff!!!


Wahahahahhaas!
I am not that funny la!
Fiona is like, EXTREMELY FUNNY lo.
Her face is like, very suitable for Ahma makeup!







Old XiaoAwkward Ahma!
Hahhaas!
About the XiaoAwkard,
it's some inside joke.
I'll share about it in future entries.
Hahahas!
XiaoAwkward~!


My face is more of some 三姑六婆 face lo!
You know,
that kind that gossip from the wet market,
all the way to the garden,
and to the void deck?
Lol!
























Old Xiao Sweet Ahma!


Wahahahahhhahas!! Anw, can you believe that it is exactly the same person in the SamPhat pictures as the bottom picture?!

Lols!!
What a difference?!


No comments:

Post a Comment