Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!! ^^ (click picture for a larger view)

Hey everyone! It's the season to be jolly. lalalalala-lala-la-la~

It's Christmas. Hahahaha! Great ehs? Anw, I went to Orchard yesterday night, to countdown for today! Lots of people, lots of foam and lots of BANGALAH! Half of the time i was worrying any "blackies" will touch me lo. Wahaha! Thank god I got a big group of guys surrounding me. Weet~ ^^

Personally, I enjoy the whole thing. Lots of festive atmosphere down at Orchard. The crowd, the random "aahhhhs", "wooohs", "whheettts", the foam spray, free hugs! Woah! The place is full of Christmas spirit lo!

And the best thing is that, there isn't any fights! Haha! I've heard enough of fights happening at counting down places. Miraculously, there isn't any fights at Orchard! ^^ Or at least, I did not witness any of them.

I heard that there was a stand-by fight at Bugis.. with the Malays. Erm. Sounds ridicules lo. But thank god, nothing serious happened.

When there are crowds, misunderstandings are bound to occur. Furthermore, everyone has their own tolerance level. So, got to be aware whist having fun. My group of friends are those playful kind. And I was hoping for no fights to happen. Lol. Everytime they played a prank, a simple "Merry Christmas" will ease the tension. Great huhs.

Although I enjoyed it, I know, my sister wasn't very glad with the entire thing. =( Bad lo. She isn't that kind of party person. Hahs. And she hates the crowd, the noise, and the foam. EEhhh, nana, got to be more "on" mahh! Very 少兴 de leh.

Haha! Enough of talks, enjoy the pictures.

Outside Istana.
I feel that this is the best deco all around in Orchard.
Mr President damn good lo,
can have his gate deco in such a nice way.


I know I look extremely short.
Till nana have to twist her ankle. --;


Cute yea?
Everyone look quite tall here ehs?
Cos, everyone is actually short in real life.
Wahahas!


There were 10 of us altogether.
Only 7 of us with Santa hats.
Cos, it's outta stock!
(Pardon HouLeong's closed eyes. I think he felt a bit dreamy.)


I look super sweet in this picture bah.
When I first saw this picture from the comp,
I was telling my sister that it's blur.
Everywhere, but my face.
And I reasoned that when my sister's hand shook while capturing the pic,
I shook my head.
lol




This is the cutest hat ever!!
Stupid de Andy spoil my pic.!
BOO!
Xp


Candid


Haikal(TTHHC) and BenWong


Please do not comment that my hair looks funny,
i just took out my hat mah.
I look very fair hor?
Greatness! ^^


The houseflies.
BenW & Kenrrick


Santa's slave.
Haikal & Hakim


Check out Kenrrick's very sexual face.




A very awkward last picture.
This was taken at the end of the countdown thingie.
Tired and worn off.
Our concealer kena smudged/wiped off by those foamy "snow" le lo.
^^

Merry X'mas

No comments:

Post a Comment