Saturday, December 15, 2007

Jap guys are way hotter, and more gentlemen then Singapore guys!

You see, I am working for this company/person which involves bringing Japanese students around Singapore's tourist attractions. And it was SO COOL.

There was a language barrier between us, which made them all the more cuter!! Hahas. My group was grpm 4-2. And there were 7 boys in total. Hey, I can still remember their names lo! Eh, Yuki, Shohei, Mutsumi, Takanori, Takashiko, Naoya and Kousuke. Hahas. And one thing, Kousuke looks like a guy, zhao xuan, from my secondary school. Hoho. The cute ones are the first three names I mentioned. Hoho.

This is so cool lo. Anw, they can speak and understand simple English. AAhhhhh. -- One bad thing is that I DID NOT TAKE ANY PICTURES WITH MY GROUP!!!

Shocking eh? Jocelyn should be someone that loves taking photos. The thing is that, I DON'T HAVE A CAMERA!! Hurhurhurr.. Hurhurhurr.. =( Although I dont have pictures of them, but I tell you what, THEY HAVE TONS OF PICTURES WITH ME! Lol!!!

All those guys form my group, and those girls form Johnathan's group simply love to take pictures with me. Hahas! When I took them to Arab Street and to the famous Mosque there, each of them, turn by turn took pictures with me! Lols!! And I was wearing those monk like robe to enter lo! Cause I was wearing short shorts. Wth! Looking like and idiot and taking kawaii shots with them. kua... --

Even their English teacher took a couple of pictures of ME lo. Like, ME ALONE. -- It was like this, they were somesort of telling the teacher about Yuki and me, and the teacher got excited and asked me to pose for her camera. LOL!

Ahhh, they are so cute!! And they kept constantly say that I am cute lo! Wahahas! Feels damn good when you are being praised the whole day right? Hahas!

Please do NOT say that I am BHB or 不自量力 alright? I need to write this down in case I ever forget about this day. Hahas! Oh yah. and they said I am their Number 1 in all the guides. Hohoho. And my very BHB sister claimed that it' because they didnt see her. WTH?! Lols!

Anw, Yuki gave me his email. Lol! And I gave Yuki and Shohei a hug. How sweet right? Aww... So sad to depart lo. HURMPH!! I am going to buy a camera!! So I can at least capture every moment of it, share with y'all and save it here for memo purposes.

This thought of me lead to wanting to gt myself a camera, which lead to me saying something really BIMBO. -- You can click HERE to see. Lol.

Anw, love this job. Although it is extremely tiring to be going form Newton, to Chinatown, Bugis, Arab Street, Orchard, and lastly back to their at Novena. Tired lo! However, making new friends, and getting to talk to teenagers from other country is real cool. Hahas!

Being together with the Jappies made me look a bit Jap i guess. I over heard few girls sitting beside our table discussing if i am a jap. Hohoho! And the souvenir shop lady said i look like Japanese too. Hohoh!~ Jap girls are stereotyped as kawaii right? Hoho!! In other words, i am kawaii looking. Woahh!! LOL! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment