Thursday, December 20, 2007

Panic-sickened.

I am going over to Hoyu Company tomorrow for an job interview. I am going to be their promoter for their hair dye products. Taking up the job is not worrying for me. It's just that, the thought of dyeing my hair did.

In order to better sell the hairdye, i got to dye my hair using their hair dye. And having such long hair and dyeing it isn't alright. What if my hair became ultra damaged after the dye? I can't possibly chomp them off ehs? Tsktsk, it better be good.

However, they say that treatment will be given and the dyeing is done professionally, together with after dye hair care products. All free of charge. Sounds promising aye, but it might not be good.

Aiyah, it isn't necessary that i'll be working. I got to pass the interview first. Shall see how things go.

Comment me to suggest my hair colour! I might be dyeing my hair tmr!

No comments:

Post a Comment