Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sun shinin' and the birds chirping.

I'm actually in the middle of re-arranging all my online social media platforms blah stuffs, and I just want to give you guys a super quick update (with special regards to the family and gay saga) before I leave the country.

I bet many of you have read the entry where I was trying to straighten myself out with all the pressure and the animosity in my household. To sum it up in a few words: All is good again. In fact, everything is even better. 

Le mother initiated to speak to me 2 days before my stipulated moving-out date. She started by sitting me down for dinner, and yep, went on from there. I don't want to go into details; too jumbled up and disorganized. Haha. But in summary, I don't have to move out anymore and she take it that I am dating a girl now. *BIG SMILE* She doesn't want to see her though. But that's alright. Baby steps.

Enough of that. I am leaving for Bangkok on Thursday, and will be back late on Monday. It's really coincidental that both my girl's (Pisces) and my horoscope (Cancer) are recommended to go on a short getaway this month. So, I've decided to bring her to Bangkok as part of her Birthday present. It was really impromptu and super spontaneous of us. I came up with the idea and booked the flight and hotel on Monday morning. And yay, we are flying of tomorrow.

So, meanwhile follow my updates on: Tumblr/ Facebook/ Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment