Monday, April 19, 2010

Thai club. =]


These are pictures from 2 nights.

[041210]
Neverland.
This was a supposed birthday celebration of Steven.
But, he was too drunk to take any pictures when I got there.
No that I was late (1am), it's just that he was made drunk by everyone since the start of the night!
I love my new heels.
^^

For more pictures from this day, 
click: 041210. Neverland - Supposed Steven's BD.


-


[041510]
Pervis Road and Neverland.

Both Nana and I just got back to Singapore from KL,
and our good friends call us up for a drink.

So, we cabbed to a pub in Pervis Road to play a sick game,
then down to Neverland.
The game revolves around opening cards,
and adding random stuff like,
CHEESE, WASABI PEAS, CHOCOLATE, PRAWN CRACKER AND MORE CHEESE
into beer.

The loser who "open" the forth King will get to drink the concoction!
Yikes.

I was damn lucky.
But not them.
SICK.

And we went maniac playing with ribbons,
before heading down to Neverland.


Don't we allll love candid shots?




To see the rest of the pictures from this day, 
click : 041510. Neverland.



^^
Alright, shall end here.
Gna blog about my hair sponsor/advert tomorrow.
Do check back =]
Going to do somemore changes to my hair later (Wed).
Will blog after!

No comments:

Post a Comment