Thursday, February 4, 2010

Vibe Presents : Butter Cookies!

[012710]

 
My current favourite foot wear!!
Black chucky leather boots!
It's been quite a while since I last went to Butter Cookies, Ladies Night. Well, decided to head down that night with Winnie, Derek, Xavier and Daryl! =) Winnie was in an awesome mood that night, and gave me a treat of 2 jugs of Cranberry Vodka. 


 And she was so cute that night.
Now the whole world knows that she is "S size".
Inside joke.


Derek.


Xavier.


Daryl.


 
Take note of the "ang mo" at the background.
Whatthefuckface.


Thank goodness photoshop exists.
Otherwise, a fairly nice picture would be destroyed by that retard.


 
The boys.


 
The lousy drinker.
(P.s. And that, I meant Derek, not me.)


That's all. Lots of school work to complete now that I am back in Singapore.
The rest of the pictures are here, click : 012710. Vibe Presents Butter Cookies!


No comments:

Post a Comment