Saturday, February 20, 2010

Depressed.

You know, I am actually feeling kind of depressed, and it's about school. It's nearing the end of Semester 2, which marks the examinations and stuff. Sad to say, my grades sucks.


Well, it's not extremely lousy, but it has drawn to me the impossibility of entering into a local university. Which I think it's quite a big deal.


It is already too late to "work/study hard" at this point, judging the papers are 2 days away. But guess I'll have no choice but to do my best.


There is only half a semester left to "pull up my grades". But that alone won't be enough. Argh.


Depressed. zzZZ.. I shall see how things goes.. Back to the books now.


P.s. You guys will sponsor me if I can't get into local university right? *fake an optimistic smile =) *

No comments:

Post a Comment