Monday, July 25, 2011

Say hi to the flower girl XD


Hello.
Nope, the birthday entry is not ready. :( 

I went for an organised photoshoot yesterday, and I have to say that it feels great to be "back in business". I've only gotten one picture, so here it is. Not a good picture I would say, my right arm looks funny. But ah wells, it has been a while since you last saw me, so make do ah. :)

Take to y'all soon.
Have a great week!


Check the [Omg I like] box 
if you want to see more of my photoshoot pictures!


3 comments:

  1. Are u a part time model for the photoshoot?
    I wanna b like u too =(
    U look very pretty inside the pic =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday post! Birthday post! Birthday post! Birthday post!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Everlyn - Hi, I am a freelance model for a couple of years already! :) You can be like me too, I bet there are many photogs in M'sia that want you as their model!

    @Your secret admirer;) - I KNEW YOU ARE VIVIAN EVEN BEFORE I CLICK ONTO THE LINK LO. SO OBVIOUS. BLEHHH

    ReplyDelete