Saturday, October 16, 2010

One eyed 豆鸡!

Blehhehheh..
Absolutely adorable I know.
Anw, how to say 豆鸡 in English har? o.O


Donning my new hair.
I'm loving it. Bye bye perms, hello straight hair!
(Courtesy of SalonVIM @313.)


I love how my eyes looks after tight lining!
I am using Mabelline liquid liner to tight line. O.O!
It is waterproof and doesn't smudge to my waterline.
Seriously relive my love for this eyeliner.

---


Alright!
Please enjoy your weekend darlings!
The weather is bad, warm hazy and all. :(
Please try to stay indoors, and load your hot bodies up with water.

Having said that, I am actually going for BBQ in a couple minutes.
Oops, adding on to the bad air. Heh.



1 comment:

  1. That DOU is a wrong kinda DOU!! ... if you know what i mean. Lol! And in English it should be called the 'COCK eye'. Anyway, next time teach me how to tight line effectively leh. Lol!! I tightline already like see no difference?! I suspect im doing it wrong... P/s - your favorite girl is here in the office today. Lol! Not wearing that jacket, dont worry! HAHA! P/p/s practice censorship huh.

    ReplyDelete